Administrator Part time
Salary: ??highly competitive + valuable benefits
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for part time Administrator to join an award winning team delivering ground investigation services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK's number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of ground investigation services . Now we need a Part Time Administrator to support a growing team in our custom built facility in Coventry
- Process weekly paperwork from site based staff for quality & payroll purposes
- Check & process weekly staff expense claims
- Ensure site records are processed and passed to the correct persons
- Record keeping & filing for the depot and workshop
We're looking for a professional, organised and motivated individual.
Communicative, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Good written & verbal communication
- Organised approach to your work
- A sense of humour in a fast paced environment
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping. We require the post holder to cover 30 hours between Monday to Friday and are willing, within reason, to suit cater those hours to suit your schedule.
With over 100 years of history, SOCOTEC is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1500 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
Think you've got what it takes to add value to our success?
SOCOTEC is an equal opportunities employer.