2 days left
- Contract Type
The role of Pension Administrator will be based at our Office in Cheadle. This is an ideal role for someone who thrives on working in a busy office environment, and it will provide you with opportunities to learn new skills and the potential to progress with the company.
Full training will be provided in site for the first 6 weeks. You will then be buddied up with an experienced employee who will help you understand the role better and answer any queries you may have.
Once training is complete you will have an opportunity to apply for a flexible working request- where you will have an option to work from home.
MyCSP is one of the UK's leading pension administrators. We are also one of the UK's most efficient providers of outsourced services to both public and private sector organisations. One of MyCSP's largest clients is the Civil Service Pension scheme, with over 1.5 million members and 340 employers.
MyCSP is a unique business. We are a mutual joint venture partnership between employee partners, who own 25% of the company held in trust for them by MyCSP Trust Company Ltd, and our private sector partner and Equiniti's pension business, Paymaster.
We have an elected Employee Partnership Council which has a seat and full decision making rights on the Executive Management team. Employee partners are also represented by a Director at Board level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing an administration service to customers as per SLA
- Maintaining up to data filing and records for department, checking the integrity of customer data
- Processing of a wide range of routine and non-routine documentation within defined procedures
- Resolving customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
- Inputting customer details and accessing customer information
- Collating and analysing data and producing routine reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records, resolving customer queries
- Provision of technical guidance to other team members
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve throughput and customer service
- Provide on-the-job coaching to department colleagues
- Carry out projects and ad-hoc activities as determined by Team Manager
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to work to work within laid down processes and procedures
- Basic financial awareness
- Awareness of scheme rules, industry regulations, and current pensions legislation (preferred)
- Microsoft pc packages
- Previous experience in a financial/pensions environment preferred but not essential
- Experience of dealing with external clients
- Working to SLAs