Customer Service Advisor - Work From Home
2 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Service Advisor (Working From Home)
- Home Based / Remote working
- Salary - Up to ??23K per year
- Full time / Permanent
Would you jump at the chance to work from home?
Do you love speaking to customers and going the extra mile?
If your answer is yes??????..we would love to hear from you!!
A well known and established brand is looking to grow their customer service team and offer their new advisors the opportunity to work from home. We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to provide the best customer support experience.. The role is full time, working a 40 hour week Monday - Friday on a shift basis between the hours of 8am - 7pm with a Saturday morning (1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm) with full equipment provided.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Respond to all enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound), Live Chat, and e-mail within laid down key performance indicators and Scheme Rules, while maintaining calls stats and targets
- Process membership, deposit protection and un-protection applications via telephone, emails, Live Chat, and post using the in-house computer system
- Process Agent member renewals, Member compliance and credit control where required
- Process and investigate misapplied payments and invoicing issues
- Cross sell (discuss and offer) other Group brand products, spotting opportunities via telephone, emails, Live Chat or postal enquiries
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Extensive knowledge of working in a multi-channel contact centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Ability to work within a team environment and to cooperate with team embers thereby building effective working relationships
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Ability to plan and organise making effective use of time and resources
- Experience in the property sector especially the private rented sector, will be useful but not essential, as will a basic understanding of the insurance or financial services industry
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your career with a growing company and be part of a supportive and friendly team.
Apply now if you are;
* Comfortable working from home
* Have a strong broadband connection
We're moving quickly on this, click apply and someone will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.