Executive Personal Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Foxwood Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with an organisation going from strength to strength in the tech-for-good sector in their search for a Personal Assistant to support their Executive Team. We're looking for a candidate with outstanding organisation and communication skills, experience in supporting senior leadership, ideally within a start-up environment and the drive to go above and beyond.
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will be an essential team member in the heart of our client's organisation: helping to ensure the company's founders are on top of their key priorities and that the drive for overall Net Zero Carbon is attained.
- Following a thorough familairisation and training period, you will proactively manage emails, Teams Channels and our client's internal project management software to identify important and urgent requirements.
- You'll also coordinate and manage diaries, ensuring Directors are only in one place at a time, and arrive briefed and raring to every meeting!
- Once comfortable, you'll increasingly handle reassigning and monitoring less urgent tasks on behalf of the senior leadership team to ensure these are followed through for our client's partners. These include: mastering our client's "tone of voice" to allow you to respond to day-to-day issues in lieu of the Directors, and help support the wider team to strike the right tone in both external and internal communications.
- Identify and support externalrelationships, ensuring we're friendly, proactive and helpful to our partners
- Keep track of tasks, task progress and deadlines, proactively identify areas to support and add value, so that commitments are delivered on or ahead of time.
- Complex diary management, including scheduling meetings, managing conflicts, understanding priorities and providing ensuring all advanced briefing materials and agreed team actions are agendasrecorded and delivered.
- Arrange travel and plan schedules accordingly, arrange venues for offsite meetings and organize key events.
- Manage emails and administration, prioritizing,re-directing and respond where appropriate.
- Manage all administration, including invoices, expenses, preparing documentation, submitting and approving holiday requests
- PrepareHelp prepare or sense-check, edit and sense check presentations, spreadsheets, reports and other materials to ensure our client is sharing high quality content with the right tone of voice.
What About Skills and Qualifications?
- You'll need to spin a lot of plates! The ability to think ahead, coordinate numerous often conflicting commitments and priorities is at the core of this role, to ensure the senior leadership team are all making best use of all of their time.
- Alongside anticipating and managing incoming tasks, you'll also need a great grasp of English (and ideally Welsh would be great too), to be able to convey our client's informal but professional style in conversation and in writing, so you can manage the day-to-day tasks without needing to refer to the team (once you're comfortable doing so).
- You'll also need a laser eye for detail so all documents are beautifully presented before they are sent.
- To do all this you'll need to be a very proficient user of Microsoft Outlook for diary and email management, including managing global address books, shared calendars, room booking integrations and so forth. You'll also need an advanced level of MS Word abilities, including features such as Styles and form creation.
- Our client also uses MS Teams, and you'll need to be a competent user of this to master Channels and keep on top of activities here. More specialist task management software is also part of the role's responsibilities, but training will be provided to help get you up to speed with that.
What's In It For You?
- Permanent: Our client is a growing SME and sees this role as a permanent addition to their growing team.
- Full Time: We're looking for about 37?? hours per week for this role - what would generally be called "Full Time".
- Working Times: Our clients' policy allows working anywhere at any time, ultimate flexibility. Some working hours will need to be coordinated with other internal and external team members to ensure efficiency and effective communication. How the hours break into days or a working pattern is up to you.
- Location: Ideally the majority of your time will be spent in our client's Cardiff City Centre offices to integrate into the team environment. Otherwise, getting the work done rather than where it gets done is the priority: there is a comprehensive setup for remote working.
- Salary: Circa ??30K (dependent on experience).
- Perks: 6% pension contribution; healthcare with family and dental options; electric vehicle scheme; equity scheme; cycle to work scheme; training and development support of course; office fruit bowl and refreshments!
If you're an Executive Personal Assistant seeking your next move to a company who really cares, this one is for you! Pop us your CV and one of our team here at Foxwood will be in touch.