2 days left
- Contract Type
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR- Membership and Events.
Location: Work remotely from home ? the possibility of future office location back in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary: Circa 22-23K PA (depending on experience).
Job type: full time, permanent
Working hours: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday 1/2-hour lunch.
- Do you love Admin and enjoy being proactive, busy, and be able to utilise your multi-tasking skills?
- Do you take pride in the accuracy of your work and building your professional relationships internal and external?
- As a very important part of a small knit team, you will have the opportunity to have full involvement in your own project but strongly be supported by your peers, is this you?
If you have answered yes and enjoy working in a small team, please read on??
Our client is on the search for an experienced and highly organised administrator to be responsible for membership activities and events support. They are a small team of 4, therefore support as a team player is imperative. They offer a busy, and relaxed working environment. The role is full time, 37 hours per week on a permanent basis, Mon-Fri, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, with ? hour for lunch. Currently working from home, with a possible move back to an office in the future in Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To input and amend membership records through our CRM System, including maintaining and updating the CRM database. (Zoho CRM)
- To process all new, renewed, and existing membership forms and requests, including sending out the appropriate membership packs
- To process all changes of details to members? memberships (e.g., change of address etc)
- To liaise with the Accounts department and the IT team when necessary
- To send regular renewal emails, telephone and letters to prompt members to renew and to keep statistics of new joiners/renewals
- To assist in fulfilling the other functions of the Membership Team in providing administrative support to those teams and staff running membership support services.
- To attend team meetings internally.
- To answer telephone and email enquiries relating to membership
- To process applications for practising certificates
- To take and record payment
- To raise invoices
- Administration as part of a team to run a small number of events throughout the year.
- Confident to communicate verbally and written, to build good rapport with sponsors for our events, including proactive follow up documentation to ensure the smooth running to deadlines.
- Strong team working together to ensure communicating at all times, via weekly MS Teams meetings and carrying out actions from outcomes.
- Attend a small number of external meetings with MD, throughout the year providing full involvement in the subject and project.
This job description is a guide to the nature of the work required and may involve other such duties as deemed necessary by the Organisation from time to time. This will include administrative support in a different area of the business to cover holidays and workload.
This is a varied role for someone with previous administration and customer care experience. You will need to be confident and professional when dealing with people and able to manage your own time and deadlines with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Skills & Experience:
- Extremely organised, meticulous attention to detail, highly proficient, and excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Desirable skills of high proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task workload.
- Knowledge of how to administer data with proven experience of using CRM systems ? training on the CRM system will be provided.
- Motivated and conscientious
- Flexible, calm and approachable
reliable to communicate and deliver in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work alone using own initiative
- Ability to remain confidential at all times.
- Experience working within a membership organisation is desirable but not essential.
- An interest in the legal services profession is an advantage but not essential.
Salary and Package:
- Circa 22-23K PA Depending upon experience.
- Hours 9.00-4.30pm Monday-Friday.
- Working remotely with some face-to-face meetings.
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company statutory pension after 3 months
- Offering Variety, responsibility with the opportunity to learn new skills within a busy professional office
Contact Julie Grimes at for further information. Please send your cv with a short covering letter highlighting your relevant skills to this role.