Process Development Manager, Open to flexible working
Are you a passionate about processes, building cross functional partnerships to ensure they are fit for purpose and help deliver on business objectives? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
As Process Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development and deployment of agile and cross-functional processes in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support the identification and development of agile and fit-for-purpose business processes. Examples include, but are not limited to, Safety and PV, Clinical Trials, master data management, expert engagement, marketed product support activities, etc. Activities can span new process development, continuous process improvement, risk/gap identification and mitigation activities.
- Collaborate with Processes colleagues to ensure access to Written Standards is optimized.
- Collaborate with Training colleagues and Business Process Owners to develop process training programs and training curricula.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business process owners (e.g. R&D and Commercial) to ensure requirements are reflected in Written Standards. Work with cross functional partners to build streamlined approach to Written Standards with fit-for-purpose controls and clear accountabilities.
- Support Process and Oversight Business Partner to ensure systems and associated processes are fit for purpose. Work with IT/Technical teams to communicate business requirements and ensure they are implemented accordingly.
The successful candidate will have the following proficiencies, abilities and interests:
- Written standard development experience
- Experience of working in Industry
- Demonstrated process thinking ability
- Tech literate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recognised influencing skills with a broad range of colleagues, including more Senior colleagues
- Clinical research or medical affairs experience
- Audit/assessment preparation and corrective action/preventative action (CAPA) development experience
- Multi-market, Regional or Global experience
Why Consumer Healthcare?
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.