I am currently working with a leading IT Managed Service Providers who are growing quickly through both expansion of their current client base and also acquisitions of complimentary businesses. I am currently working with the Founder to bring on a part time finance consultant to support .
- Working with the owner on some identified initiatives to boost their profitability
- Giving big picture input on the business model and business in general to help improve performance
- Working with the COO on some process improvements in the way they run finance but COO will probably take more of a lead
- Helping with a couple of M&A projects
- Overviewing the team but with the financial controller doing a lot of the day to day
This role will be on a part time basis (3 days a week) and will be working both in the office and from home. Ideally I am looking to speak with experience Finance Directors who have previously worked within SME growing companies