Part Time Accounts Reconciliation
I am delighted to be supporting our industry-leading client based in North Leeds who provide bespoke insurance solutions. They are seeking a Part Time Accounts Reconciliator to join their friendly team on a long term temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be data driven and numerate
- Have excellent attention to detail
- A patient & pragmatic approach.
- Be organised and able to manage own workload
- A keen willingness to deliver results
- Previous accounts experience is ideal but not essential as training will be given
- Previous insurance experience is advantageous but not essential
Core duties will include:
- Reconciling insurers accounts
- Accurate upkeep of client records
- Effective organisation and management of own workload.
- Adhering to SLA's
- Ensure excellent quality of documentation is produced and maintained.
Our client offer a welcoming, inclusive environment with flexible working attitudes. The role will be until August 2022 and will be working up to 30 hours per week, hours of work can be discussed at interview stage. There may be a need for additional hours towards Month End so applicants must have a reasonable amount of flexibility.
So, if this role ticks your boxes, apply today or contact April for more information!
Please note: this is a temporary position and will be office-based (Covid secure).
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.