2 days left
- Contract Type
Talent Acquisition - (Southampton and/or WFH)
We are growing due to an ever-increasing volume of business and, as a result, have created a new role for a Talent Acquisition based either in our Southampton office, working from home or a combination of the two.
The Talent Acquisition will:
* Work with our UK team to ensure we provide our international candidate base with an exceptional service
* Work closely with a diverse range of active and passive candidates to understand not only their skills and experience but what motivates them, what their future objectives may be and the type of working environments and culture they are seeking.
* Consult with our expert team to ensure that candidate shortlists consist of the best available talent to support the current and future business requirements of our clients.
To be considered for this Talent Acquisition role, you must have:
* Either previous experience within candidate resourcing and management or experience within the shore based maritime sector.
* Excellent listening, verbal and written presentation skills
* The ability to work a number of projects simultaneously and often to tight deadlines.
For those who don't know us well, Halcyon is a recruitment consultancy for the global shore based shipping and maritime sector. Our team consists of a group of extremely experienced individuals who share a passion for the shipping industry together with a desire to operate to the highest standards possible whilst embracing the sector's needed for equity, inclusion and diversity. As an employer, our ethos is to focus on you and how we can support you to be the best you can be at what you would like to achieve.
Our repeat business is a testament to the quality of the services we provide and we always keep in mind that every project and assignment is unique and, therefore, our approach has to be tailored to suit.
In terms of working culture, we have offered flexible and remote working since we started in 2005. Our culture is one where we support each other to be the best we can be, both as individuals and as a team, and this includes proactively recognising the demands on us outside of the workplace and accommodating those wherever we can