Manager, Global Health Outcomes, ViiV Healthcare
Manager, Global Health Outcomes, ViiV Healthcare, Open to flexibility
Are you passionate about Health Outcomes and looking for a truly Global role working across multiple innovative assets?
This could be the right role for you-
This is a scientific role requiring a strong combination of education/technical skills in a Health Outcomes (HO) discipline. This requires a sophisticated understanding of methodologies to engage with external customers and academic partners, as well as internal stakeholders. Previous experience in a global role and/or experience of working in a Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) environment will be preferred but not essential.
The postholder will be part of the Global Health Outcomes team (GHO) in ViiV Healthcare and will be based in ViiV HQ, Brentford, UK.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Manage, and implements key aspects of evidence generation strategies to support ViiV assets, including health economics, patient reported outcome measures (PROs), burden / cost of illness studies, etc. for ViiV inline and peri-approval assets. These assets include the Dolutegravir-based regimens (Tivicay; Triumeq; Juluca; and Dolutegravir + Lamivudine (D3)).
- Support HTA submissions in key ViiV markets for upcoming launch assets through advice on launch deliverables and supporting country-specific adaptations to local operating companies. The postholder will work closely with colleagues in the global team to ensure key ViiV markets as well as the International Region have optimal levels of support for launch deliverables.
- Support uptake of new launches and price negotiations for DTG based products for inline brands with evidence generation/adaptation, communication of global evidence and LOC support for reimbursement submissions.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Global/ European/International Health Outcomes team. Supports launch activities in the LOCs and Regions (Europe and International) ensuring global launch deliverables reflect the needs of the specific markets.
- Support global evidence generation activities through development of economic models, "real-world" data generation, designing and executing comparative effectiveness research, leading on the development of the global value dossier and budget impact model, etc.
- The individual will work in partnership with matrix disciplines to ensure integration of strategy and health outcomes studies/data to support internal decision making during product development, commercialization and life cycle management.
- The candidate may also be asked to support other assets peri-launch, based on business need.
- Support country-specific adaptations of global deliverables and country reimbursement strategies across ViiV portfolio, in European and International regions; providing input to training sessions with local country teams.
- Work cross-functionally with product development teams, health outcomes team (globally and regionally), medical affairs, and brand teams, to ensure integration of the health outcomes studies / data to support internal decision making during product development, commercialization, and life cycle management.
- Ensure payer insights are captured globally and ensure they are effectively prioritised in evidence generation.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders in ensuring quality of deliverables, including review and sign-off of project specifications, protocols, data analysis plans, final study reports
- Responsible for tracking HO dissemination related to globally: abstracts, posters and manuscripts.
- Track and adjust global HO projects across team and with external contractors and suppliers to ensure delivery on time, to budget and in accordance with user specifications
- Collaborate with CROs in execution of HO projects
- Accountable for tracking budgets for HO projects and effectively managing the budgets
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 19th April 2018
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- MPH; MS
Established in 2009 through a unique partnership between GSK and Pfizer, ViiV Healthcare combines the HIV expertise of GSK, Pfizer and Shionogi, who joined in 2012 following a long-term collaboration on the joint development of several novel integrase inhibitors.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.