Sr. Manager, Analytics, Open to flexibility
Sr. Manager, Analytics, Open to flexibility
GSK is seeking a Sr. Manager of Analytics to join the open pharmatech revolution on our DevMarket API products team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to build on existing analytical foundations and drive a new evaluation framework. As the Sr. Manager of Analytics, you will be a critical contributor to the organizational KPIs, which should tie measurable levers and outcomes for optimization of GSK digital activities, both web and mobile. You will also conduct ad-hoc analysis and provide insights for data-inspired decision-making directed at GSK digital teams. The GSK Sr. Manager of Analytics is a natural problem solver with a passion for learning and experimentation.
- Design and evolve the digital measurement framework for web and mobile digital experiences
- Work with cross-division and cross-company teams to manage analytics priorities in accordance with enterprise business outcomes
- Collaborate with data services team to provide requirements and direction to enable the enterprise to leverage web and application data for advanced problem solving, information consumption and insight generation
- Responsible for exploratory analysis that result in KPIs to effectively measure digital initiatives to business outcomes and the ongoing management of the KPI portfolio
- Support digital product and design teams through analysis that enables strategic performance reviews and overall business/initiative steering
- Construct presentations with complex analytical findings, and deliver a finished product that's clear, concise, "digestible" and focused on the key drivers for Senior Leadership
- Significant experience interfacing and communicating with senior leadership and peers with the ability to present ideas and strategic recommendations in a powerful and compelling way
- Proven experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Digital experience with preference to knowledge of web and mobile data analysis tools (Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of statistical analysis, modeling and programming
- Working knowledge of data platforms and high-level architecture
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Business
- 3+ years of experience with data analytics tools such as SQL, R, SAS, or Python
- MBA or advanced degree in Statistics or Analytics
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), we're building a leading information-based technology company. GSK is on a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK succeeds by improving the lives of our customers.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.