International Tax Manager TP - Manchester UK&I, Open to flexibility
International Tax Manager TP - Manchester UK&I, Open to flexibility (work from home 1 day/wk)
Our transfer pricing professionals help multinational companies align their global transfer pricing policies with their business strategy in order to maintain competitive advantage, enhance shareholder value and manage tax risk.
Our TP/TESCM team provides a range of services to clients including design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, design and management of TESCM projects, review and preparation of transfer pricing documentation, negotiation of APAs, management of tax authority enquiries, pricing of intercompany financing and treasury services arrangements and negotiation of ATCAs.
As a member of our TP/TESCM team you will work closely with our international tax professionals on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop integrated and flexible global tax and transfer pricing strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Spot opportunities and involve team members to develop our commercial proposition to the client
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients and engagements.
- Manage the successful delivery of transfer pricing engagements, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
Skills and experience
- Experienced transfer pricing practitioner with broad experience including thin capitalisation analysis and the negotiation of ATCAs
- Experience of financial modelling and application of financial and economic analysis techniques to transfer pricing problems
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Commercially aware, client-focused and committed to delivery of exceptional client service
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player, able to delegate effectively to ensure timely and cost effective delivery
- Passionate about coaching and developing more junior staff
- Degree or postgraduate degree essential
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification; or CFA
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.