Personal Assistant (open to flexible working)
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. And the sheer pace and scale of change taking place across our business means there couldn't be a more exciting time to join us.
Here in Group Internal Audit, we're looking for an enthusiastic, versatile, professional PA to provide top-class support to two Audit Directors and their teams. We're the third line of defence and play an essential role, providing expert, independent assurance on the control framework of Lloyds Banking Group. We report to the Board over the effectiveness of the Group's risk management, control and governance processes.
As a PA within our team, you'll enjoy challenge and variety in your role and no two days will be the same. In addition to undertaking traditional PA tasks - from managing diaries and arranging meetings to typing reports and maintaining filing systems -you'll also have the opportunity to contribute to ad hoc projects and a variety of administration activities.
Exposure to senior colleagues will be a regular feature of the role. And you'll have a real opportunity to grow your network and contacts across the organisation.
We're looking for a "can do" attitude. You'll be prepared to turn your hand to anything that comes along. Day to day tasks will vary, but will typically involve liaising with the Directors, their team and other colleagues across the Group. Arranging and prioritising meetings and correspondence, you'll determine and take appropriate action. Your day will also involve answering and making telephone calls and resolving a variety of enquiries.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Providing full PA and administrative support, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy, presentation and confidentiality at all times
- Planning and helping to organise the daily routine of the Audit Directors
- Actively maintaining an accurate diary of commitments
- Organising workshops, meetings, room bookings and refreshments, as required
- Supporting the preparation of presentations, briefing papers, documents, reports and packs
- Reading and responding to emails, where appropriate
- Arranging travel plans
- Maintaining and updating online records
- Organising IT equipment and access requirements for new joiners to the team
- Actively looking for ways to make a valuable contribution; supporting colleagues, suggesting process improvements and positively challenging the way we do things.
You'll be tactful, discreet and highly organised, with well-honed keyboard skills. A calm and decisive approach is needed; you should be confident in dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders at varying levels.
Equally comfortable working as part of a team or on your own initiative, you're highly capable of prioritising your own workload to deadlines, without losing your eye for detail.
Through your CV, you'll clearly demonstrate that you're a professional, experienced PA. Your career history will also show you're accustomed to carrying out this role in a large, corporate environment, ideally within Financial or Professional Services.
In return, we'll recognise and reward your performance.
Our award-winning benefits package includes:
- A Performance Share Plan Award
- Generous pension
- A flexible benefits cash sum on top of basic salary, that you can use to select benefits, to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted products and shopping opportunities
You'll also have our full support, training and opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Together we make it possible - join us and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.