Transactional Services - HR Administrator, 7 Month FTC (open to flexible working)
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
The Shared Services Organisation requires an Assistant to support the Transactional Services team. The primary function of this role is transactional processing to manage and deliver effective and efficient HR administration for all matters relating to future, current and former employees ensuring service level agreements are met or exceeded.
The role is working within the Hire to Retire H2R Transactional Services team of fourteen. Ten roles are based in the Extended Delivery Centre (EDC) which is located in our US India offices, and four including the team leader are based in the Milton Keynes office. The H2R team totals 39 staff and is part of the Shared Services Organisation.
The Shared Services Organisation is based in Milton Keynes in the UK and the EDC, supporting the UK and Swiss Firms comprising 14,000 Partners and staff including 24 UK Offices and 5 Swiss offices.
- Delivery of transactional processes such as:
- Reward and payroll.
- Case management system bulk uploads.
- Car scheme administration.
- Long service awards.
- Onboarding processes
- Filing and other general administration processes.
- Provide an employee focussed experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities, such as references, contract updates and letter production.
- Ensure all SAP related actions or updates are completed accurately in time for payroll deadlines and in line with procedural guidelines.
- Deliver excellent service and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure.
- Escalate more complex queries to the team leader.
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date with Deloitte HR policy and process developments.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Liaison with other Shared Services Organisation teams as appropriate
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
- They should also be able to work using their own initiative, showing attention to detail and customer focus, with a good understanding of the client¡¦s needs and priorities.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn new technologies.
- Committed to working with their team to maintain a positive team spirit.
- Good listener with a calm manner, and the ability to ask effective questions.
- Able to communicate in writing at all levels, displaying good email etiquette.
- Excellent customer service skills and a good telephone manner.
- Must be a supportive team player who is reliable and respects others, with a desire and drive to meet and exceed team targets.
- Required to project a professional image of the Shared Services Organisation at all times, and shows an interest in the external industry.
- Must demonstrate a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problems.
- Is able to act with urgency when necessary.
- Is open, receptive and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates integrity and a can do attitude.
- Previous administration experience required.
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages is essential, and knowledge of SAP or other HR systems is preferable.
You are here: Internal Client Services
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 149048