Funds Team Consultant (open to flexible working)
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
Investment Operations Change delivers strategic and business change for Insurance Finance. They provide statutory reporting to meet external requirements and maintain and improve financial controls that help us work cost effectively and efficiently across the business.
In this role, you'll drive and support the execution and ongoing development of effective change management across Investment Accounting and Investment Operations and embed this within the change and business teams. You'll work with internal and external stakeholders and to support strategic projects and you'll provide ongoing Management Information to track success.
Are you experienced in fund management and change? Well this is a role that matters and would suit you if you love to work in a collaborative and exciting environment. You would actively handle the delivery of change, supporting Senior Managers and influencing key partners to deliver results. This role requires you to have strong relationship management skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. Together we make it possible.
- Ensuring that all Changes adhere to relevant policies, principles and governance
- Maintain communication so that partners are fully engaged and informed on project progress
- Responsibility for the oversight of external change costs, checking that they are reasonable and appropriate or raise with Senior Management as required.
WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING :
- Investment Accounting, Investment Operations supporting Change projects or Programmes within Life and Pensions
- Knowledge of Fund Operations across the Funds Life Cycle (Launch, Change and Close)
- An Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and / or Investment Qualifications (IMC, Investment Compliance etc) would be beneficial
- Proven ability to maintain excellent working relationships with a broad network of contacts
Being a part of Lloyds Banking Group offers opportunity for progression and development with agile working patterns to support you. So, if you're looking to work for one of the largest Financial Services organisations in the UK from our attractive offices at Harbourside, Bristol, and you've the skills and knowledge we're looking for then we'd love to hear from you.
IN RETURN WE'LL OFFER YOU:
An award-winning package which includes salary, bonus, generous pension contribution, study package and a Flex Cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle
We are an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our company.