D&I Manager - open to flexible working
- Contract Type
The D&I Manager is responsible for assisting their D&I Lead on implementation and activation of the new central D&I strategy across their Geography or area, delivering on specific elements where responsible. The role will support the business in their Geography or area to achieve the central D&I ambitions, to be executed in-line with overall EY NextWave and EMEIA D&I plans and goals. This will include providing support across ROI and to the ROI D&I Lead as needed.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with the business unit D&I Lead to support FS / UKI / ROI service lines and CBS functions to deliver the D&I Strategy and key outcomes, focusing primarily on gender and ethnicity
- Partner with the business unit D&I Lead to implement and monitor the D&I Knowledge Framework to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce aligned to the NextWave Strategy
- Work with business unit D&I Lead to support the D&I SteerCo / Governance, including developing agenda items and supporting presentations/information ensuring the inputs are on-point and outputs are implemented
- Identify and monitor diversity data to determine appropriate areas of focus and input into developing central programmes aligned with D&I strategy.
- Support the business unit D&I Lead to work with the SL Talent and other business support teams leads to deliver the implementation of D&I Talent activities in the SLs. Attend SL talent and D&I meetings, contribute to agendas, represent the D&I priorities, contribute knowledge and insight.
- Understand global best practice and work closely with the business to advance perspectives and challenge stereotypes and bias held
- Conduct reviews to reveal any barriers to valuing and managing diversity inherent in HR systems, policies and procedures
- Support the Solutions and Enablement Lead on internal and external corporate communications, or other key projects, contributing relevant expert content where required
- Build effective, mutually supportive relationship with BU D&I Lead based on frequent open communication, well planned priorities and ongoing consultation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships at regional, area and global level as needed, working closely to deliver solutions to meet D&I targets
- Work effectively and collaboratively across the D&I team to develop and deliver the implementation of D&I Talent activities and programmes
- Act as a coach to the business and support teams (e.g., Resourcing, BD) to ensure understanding and engagement with D&I priorities
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team at all levels of the organisation and with proven influencing skills
- High attention to detail, with expert organisation skills, and ability to work autonomously and proactively in-line with changing priorities
- Can effectively support delivering D&I programmes, and provide relevant best practice and thought leadership
- Experience implementing end-to-end change programmes in large organisations
- Experience of coaching and advising managers and peers on key D&I topics, at meetings, workshops or training
- Strong experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Prior experience implementing and managing D&I initiatives, preferably in a D&I role, or in an organisational development / change role.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.