Personal Assistant / Office Manager – Private Family Office (Part Time)
Personal Assistant / Office Manager – Private Family Office
Start Date: Flexible (immediate up to 1 month)
Location: Hampstead, North West London, NW3
Position: 2 days per week, potential to increase to 3.
Flexibility: Flexibility to arrange time. Ideally 4 morning’s per week
Salary: £35,000 p.a. pro rata
A private family office that operates in the real estate sector wishes to hire a Personal Assistant to provide support for the two partners, in addition to performing general office duties.
The role will be ideal for a candidate that lives locally, requires a flexible work environment and has experience in a small business environment.
- Dealing with all personal administration and household matters for the partners;
- Making day to day appointments including maintaining diaries and travel schedules;
- Ensuring the office is well organised and maintained to a high standard;
- Office administration duties including answering calls, filing, office post, purchasing stationery, refreshments and dealing with all ad-hoc office duties;
- Any other areas that require the need of an assistant/office manager.
The ideal candidate
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience in a small business environment;
- Attention to detail & a problem-solving approach to work;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Positive attitude
- Lives within a reasonable distance of the office.
- A salary of £35, 000 p.a. is offered for this role Pro rata.
- 3 month probationary period
- 1 month notice period thereafter.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please provide your CV and a short covering letter via the Apply button.