Part-time Inclusion & Diversity Manager
- Contract Type
This is a newly created role within an international Private Equity firm to develop their Inclusion & Diversity strategy, and oversee the delivery of wide ranging I&D initiatives across the firm.
The company is open to candidates who would like to work either 2, 3 or 4 days a week
Candidates will be passionate about sustainability, a subject matter expert in inclusion and diversity agendas and bring proven skills in the delivery of impactful change programmes in practical and innovative ways.
- Activate, deliver, embed, and measure I&D plans across the globe, ensuring they are culturally aligned and best-in-class for the firm’s people and partners.
- Active member of the I&D Committee, responsible for the co-ordination, agendas, minutes and status reports of all Committee meetings.
- Project manage a variety of I&D related initiatives from inception through to successful implementation by refining ideas into actionable outcomes across the firm and wider community.
- Embed I&D activities into a variety of people and business processes where they can be monitored, measured and evaluated for continuous improvement.
- Support learning and talent projects with I&D intelligence and resources.
- Work in partnership with the firm’s portfolio companies offering guidance and support on best practice ideas, policies and initiatives.
- Partner with the communications team to create and deliver I&D messages to colleagues and partners.
- Develop data and analytics capabilities for internal benchmarking and requests from investors / partners on diversity
- Operate thoughtfully to align objectives appropriately across international markets and cultures (eg LATAM, Africa, Asia)