HR Coordinator, part time - 14 hours per week
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Hours: Part time (14 hours per week)
Based at: Cloth Fair, EC1
Reporting to: Finance Director
Salary: C£35,000 pro rata (dependent on experience)
We are looking for an HR Co-ordinator to assist in all aspects of our HR function and develop our processes and systems as we grow. This role offers the opportunity to work in an autonomous way and really have an impact by streamlining and developing new systems. It is a great role for someone with experience looking for a part time role or someone looking for the next step in their HR career.
- Ensure admin relating to staff efficient and accurate and updated onto payroll and HRIS
- Ensure payroll processed correctly by checking payroll reports
- Ensure processes well developed, centralised and efficient
- Ensure policies up to date, compliant and regularly reviewed in line with best practice
- Ensure all responsibilities carried out relating to Health and safety
- Ensure relevant training (e.g. first aid) is set up as needed
- Ensure Profile Books remains up to date with current employment legislation in all working practices
For further details on the role and on Profile Books please see the attached job description
To apply, please send your CV together with a cover letter that addresses the following questions:
- Tell us about a new process you have had to put in place. How did you approach it? What was the result?
- Tell us about a time when you’ve been under pressure to perform a lot of tasks in a very short time. What did you do to organise yourself and what was the result?
- What interests you particularly about working for Profile books?
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
First interviews will be held remotely on 20th December
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this role.