Business Continuity Relationship Manager (RFB)
Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc (LBCM) is the business name for LBG's new Non-Ring-Fenced Bank. As a response to the Ringfencing legislation, LBCM will service existing Commercial Banking clients to meet their needs in Markets Financing and Financial Markets Product.
As part of the build, supporting the new business, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Commercial Banking Control Function (CBCF) Business Continuity Management (BCM) team. As a first line Control Function, the CBCF proactively partners the business to establish and maintain a robust control framework that supports business growth and enables quality client service, focusing on operational risk, Business Continuity and Fraud and Financial Crime. The function aims to keep the Commercial Banking Division and LBCM safe.
This Business Continuity Manager position is a new role. As a BCM, you'll support the Senior Manager and work in partnership with LBCM and Service Partners to ensure that:
- Recovery plans are fit for purpose and aligned to agreed business risk appetite
- Recovery capability is regularly proven through Scenario Exercises and recovery testing
- All risks relating to Business Continuity capability & compliance are formally recorded in the recognised Divisional risk logs and mitigating action plans defined and managed through to completion
- A Cyber Response and Recovery plan is in place
- Disaster Recovery solutions at all supported Businesses' recovery sites are fit for purpose and maintained in an appropriate state of readiness
- Technology and business recovery testing is planned and executed and any issues identified are resolved so that business recovery is not put at risk
- Any major incidents are supported as necessary, including out of hours support.
You'll need to have proven working knowledge of Business Continuity, understanding industry standards, processes and methods. Ideally, you'll have been actively involved in supporting major incidents so have a good understanding of crisis/incident management. You'll also need to understand cyber risk and be able to have meaningful conversations about technology platforms, cyber issues and disaster recovery solutions.
You'll identify risks and work collaboratively to provide solutions. It's important to be able to communicate clearly and confidently with seniors and peers, using your relationship management skills to win the trust of key stakeholders.
Business continuity issues can arise at any time. As a result, there may sometimes be a need for you to operate outside normal business hours.
The position can be based either in London or in Edinburgh but you may occasionally need to travel to other locations to meet with the business teams you work with or to provide support if a major incident occurs.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're committed to the principles of agile working and we'll be pleased to consider applications seeking flexible working arrangement. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Whatever your aspirations, you can expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity. Together we make it possible.