Specialist Recruiter – Citi Bank
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
This position will be based in our center located in Belfast, Northern Ireland and will be US hours.
Want to be part of something new and exciting? Consider joining a global team supporting our newest client account in the Americas region – Citi.
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. They strive to create the best outcomes for their clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will maintain a proactive and cost-effective approach to finding outstanding candidates that perfectly suit the needs of our clients. It's a challenging yet rewarding role that offers you global business exposure in a team-oriented, supportive, and professional corporate culture.
- Proactively sourcing candidates utilizing different methods (eg. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools
- Develop an understanding of sourcing strategies for each role recruited
- Update the recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
- Screen candidates CVs against position criteria, interview candidates on the phone to determine suitability and obtain required information
- Develop an awareness of the client's business and their recruitment needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years Recruitment and sourcing experience, ideally in Financial Services or Investment Banking
- You must have a track record of coming up with solutions for achieving demanding targets
- You should have a proven talent for communication and relationship building
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills with proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies (headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- Excellent communication skills, with a good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone
- Previous experience of working within a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage
- In the world of Talent Sourcing, you will need to be a proactive person, who thrives on working in a high volume professional environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Brassring, E-Recruit).