Market Insights Specialist – Citi Bank
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
This position will be based in our center located in Belfast, Northern Ireland and will be US hours.
Want to be part of something new and exciting? Consider joining a global team supporting our newest client account in the Americas region – Citi.
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. They strive to create the best outcomes for their clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
You will understand the client and the market they operate in, identifying their most pressing resourcing challenges. Drawing on data from a range of sources – our own insight library, industry reports, data repositories, as well as conversations with people inside and outside the organisation - you will help our clients and account teams to uncover insights that enable them to optimise performance for measureable gain.
You will be skilled at interpreting your findings, telling the story of the data and presenting this back in an impactful way to a range of senior stakeholders.
- Build a deep understanding of the client, the market they operate in and the external talent market
- Consult with the client and account teams to understand their most pressing resourcing challenges, as well as the wider people and business objectives
- Recognize where greater market insight could enable operational improvements
- Collect and analyse information on target candidates and client competitors. This may include: candidate supply and demand data; competitor recruitment insight; salary insight; education data; skills maps
- Draw on a range of sources to produce robust, well evidenced and actionable market insights.
- Devise and evaluate appropriate methods for collecting data. Sources may include: AMS insight library; industry reports; online data repositories; survey data; interviews
- Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends from available data sources
- Combine and interpret complex qualitative and quantitative findings in a way that creates a logical and compelling narrative
- Create engaging and informative reports that address client and account resourcing challenges and make clear recommendations
- Recognise opportunities for AMS to develop new business
- Present findings to the client and account team in an engaging and authoritative manner
- Consult with account team and client on how to interpret insight for operational gain. For instance:
- Work with Business Intelligence to overlay market insight with operational reporting
- Work with Sourcing, Attraction and Diversity to help inform talent pipelining, media and diversity strategy
- Curate an account specific library of insights
- Promote knowledge sharing across the account and where relevant, the wider business
- Work closely with the Insights Lab to help shape and evolve the central Insights Library
Proactively seek opportunities to progress AMS thinking on new trends, products or views in the areas of analytics, attraction and people insight
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of qualitative and quantitative research skills experience
- Data extraction and analysis skills
- Proficient with Excel (including simple macros)
- Communication and influencing skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi task
- Prior experience with data visualisation tools
- Knowledge of recruitment industry
- Knowledge of recruitment ATS / CRM data