Volume Recruiter – Citi Bank
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
This position will be based in our center located in Belfast, Northern Ireland and will be US hours.
Want to be part of something new and exciting? Consider joining a global team supporting our newest client account in the Americas region – Citi.
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. They strive to create the best outcomes for their clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
The role of the Volume Talent Scout is to support the process of hiring high volumes of quality candidates by screening direct applications in a highly efficient manner to provide long-lists of relevant and engaged candidates.
- Fully utilise relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- If required, prepare an initial draft sourcing strategy for review
- Source (identify) active candidates where required utilising different channels (e.g. client database, job board databases) and following Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Upon application, screen candidate applications and CV’s for initial suitability
- Further qualify candidates by telephone to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists. Utilise relevant telephone interview techniques as directed (i.e. competency based interviews, behavioural interview questions, etc).
- Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilising CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and wider sector
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Maintain manual reporting where required
- Appropriately escalate any issues in relation to the supply of recruitment services as appropriate
- Participate and contribute within team meetings
- Develop a broad understanding of candidate sourcing techniques and strategies through attending training and networking.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of sourcing experience
- Experience in candidate sourcing with a proven understanding of one or more industry sectors. Experience of successfully sourcing specialist or niche candidates.
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels. Proven success in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates
- Experience of directly engaging with end-clients
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience of utilising various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching)
- Experience of utilising various candidate selection methodologies (i.e. behavioural interviews, competency based interviews, psychometric testing, etc)