Team Leader – Citi Bank
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
This position will be based in our center located in Belfast, Northern Ireland and will be US hours.
Want to be part of something new and exciting? Consider joining a global team supporting our newest client account in the Americas region – Citi.
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. They strive to create the best outcomes for their clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
As Talent Acquisition Team Leader you’ll start off with one huge advantage – our people. We attract some of the very best talent in the industry, the cream of the crop, the pick of the bunch, the future stars…and that makes the task of leading and motivating your team of sourcing experts to deliver customer satisfaction more rewarding here than just about anywhere else.
Skilled in interpreting resourcing plans and defining role requirements, you’ll develop imaginative sourcing options that are precisely right for each role recruited. That could mean using networking, headhunting, social networks or even something entirely new. The choice (and the responsibility) is yours. You’ll go on to inspire your team of specialists to deliver those strategies to maximum effect and ensure we meet client expectations time after time.
- Manage and develop your team
- Take responsibility for team objectives and performance
- Build and strengthen relationships with on-shore team
- Ensure that services meet both internal and client targets
- Keep all stakeholders up to date
Skills and experience
- You should have an impressive track record of managing and developing teams
- Hands-on recruitment experience is also essential, together with proven ability to achieve demanding targets and manage stakeholder relationships
- It’s important that you’re fluent in English and have strong interpersonal skills.