Quality Agreement Lead (Open to flexible working)
5 days left
- Contract Type
GSK are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer.
Employing close to 100,000 people globally, we have 87 manufacturing sites around the world.
Our pharmaceuticals business researches, develops and makes available medicines that treat a variety of serious and chronic diseases. We have medicines available or in development in a wide range of areas including:
- Infectious diseases
- Heart disease
- Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
To enable GSK to maintain and further develop our supply network post Brexit, we are currently seeking a Quality Agreement Lead to join our global headquarters in Brentford on 12month secondment/contract basis.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for managing the implementation and revision of GSK Quality Agreements required to support the new supply chain trading models.
Assuming the lead role for ensuring that all required Quality Agreements are identified and revised to support the new operating model post-Brexit you will co-ordinate the changes required to GSKs internal and external Quality Agreements and associated corporate standards as well as liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders to ensure approval of revisions.
In this role you will also:
- Support regulatory inspections where required
- Maintain strong links of communication with all Brexit work streams and key stakeholders
- Provide routine updates on progress, risks and recommendations across GMS and commercial LOCs
- Support applications for new Manufacturers / Importation Authorisations, Wholesaler Dealers Authorisations and controlled Drugs / Precursor Chemical Authorisations.
To be considered for this position you will be educated to degree level in a scientific field and have significant and demonstrable experience in Quality Agreement preparation and regulatory requirements, Quality systems and a good understanding of EU regulatory requirements.
In addition to this you will have:
- Strong knowledge of Quality Systems supporting distribution and importation
- Self-starter, motivated and works on own initiative
- Good communication skills, experience with senior management
- The ability to present information in a clear and concise manner in order to support decisions and at audits
- Ability to plan and organize to meet deadlines and deliver schedule and targets in an environment of change
- Project management experience and a systematic approach to preparing and maintaining processes to ensure the management and tracking of transformational activities will be required
- Understanding / ability to demonstrate use of problem solving and continuous improvement techniques.
It is anticipated that travel may be required up to 30% of the time in this role.
Please apply via the online application system. Applicants should state clearly in their application how they meet the requirements for the role.
Closing date for application: 29th April 18.
Help us to know more about you by using the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
If you require an adjustment for a disability, once you are selected for interview you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.