Business Development/Commercial Manager, part time 2-3 days per week
Do you have experience in business development, knowledge of software development and the enthusiasm to take a small, busy company to the next level?
Purple Crane is a small, well-established software development company with plans to grow. Our highly experienced developers currently build custom software and web applications for businesses and public sector organisations.
We have a portfolio of interesting and complex projects, and long-term clients in areas ranging from transport to the music industry. We’re looking to expand, and need an experienced business development person who can work as part of a friendly, tight-knit team.
The role would initially be part-time with flexible hours and based from our offices in Farringdon, Central London but with the option to work from home.
We’re ideally looking for someone who has experience in the software sector and some technical knowledge of business software. Your role would be to:
- Help identify potential clients
- Work with our lead generating partner who will arrange an initial meeting to identify the potential clients’ needs (along with the directors of Purple Crane if required)
- Work with the directors to formulate proposals and present these to potential clients
- Negotiate and manage the sale and contract
- Assist with pricing strategy
The job would be ideal for someone who currently wants to work 2 to 3 days per week.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.