Business & Data Intelligence Cell Manager, Open to flexible working
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
This role sits in the Corporate Security & Investigations team, in the Legal and Compliance section of the Global Support Function business unit. The Legal and Compliance team brings together the three distinct and important elements of Legal, Compliance, Corporate Security and Investigations under one leadership umbrella to deliver to the overall strategy.
In this role, you will report to the Director, Central Ops and Risk Assurance and lead the delivery of proactive and reactive intelligence supported by the assessment and analysis of internal and external data feeds to drive business engagement and awareness, identify areas of risk and help shape decision making. This will also inform the Corporate Security & Investigations tasking and coordinating process.
Working actively with other internal and external intelligence functions to provide expert advice in relation to the delivery of geopolitical, security and product integrity intelligence and reporting with a core focus on business first relevance to enable more informed decision-making by key Corporate Security & Investigations stakeholders. Other responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining oversight on geopolitical and security reporting/alerting
- Management of GSK’s Travel Security Risk data and reporting
- Management of GSK’s investigations data and reporting
- Partnership with GSK’s enterprise Crisis & Continuity Management team to support business units manage their risks
To support your delivery of the overall strategy, you should have the skills listed below:
- Lead current and future design and delivery of a comprehensive data, intelligence and reporting strategy for Corporate Security & Investigations incorporating all relevant aspects of Security, Investigations, CCM & Product Integrity
- Provide management and leadership to Data & Business Intelligence team in support of global security operations; prioritise and coordinate support aligned to key business objectives
- Innovate and drive relevant data-led assessments for security and investigations partners to enable more informed decision-making
- Collate and analyse Corporate Security & Investigations databases and systems
- Manage the delivery of geopolitical, security and product integrity intelligence and reporting; key focus on business first relevance to enable more informed decision-making
- Handle extremist related information and intelligence
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in support of the Global Travel Risk Governance Operations Group
- Maintain liaison with Internal and External security agencies
- Support Legal & Compliance enterprise risk management programmes in relations to risks, horizon scanning
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 30th November 2021
Interviews will commence early December.
Please do take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.