Finance Director – Part time 2 days per week, homeworking
We are delighted to be working with this successful and growing business in the hospitality sector to recruit a Finance Director to support the business as they enter a new, exciting phase in their evolution.
This role will play a crucial part in transitioning the business from a proven concept to a fast-paced growth business in the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the financial planning and modelling, contributing to strategic planning with the founder.
- Managing potential fundraising from both institutions and individual investors.
- Driving operational performance, liaising with Operations Manager and the wider management team to deliver comprehensive operational financial management and to implement, track and optimise achievement of financial targets.
- Supporting and liaising with the outsourced bookkeeping resource in order to delivery timely and accurate monthly and annual budgets and accounts.
- Overseeing and managing outsourced payroll.
- Managing information inputs for bi-annual shareholder and month executive board meetings.
- Managing delivery of statutory accounts.
- Facilitating financial and associated legal property advice.
To be successful in this role you must be a thorough analyst and a charismatic communicator with the ability to gather and convey financial information.
- You have experience in financial strategy, scenario planning and modelling. If you have some knowledge of a franchise business model that would be a distinct advantage.
- Valuation and exit strategy experience would also be beneficial.
- You have experience of short-term financial oversight and long-term financial business planning.
- You have a keen interest in technology and its impact on efficiency and performance.
- You have an understanding or experience of property finance and legals.
Whilst there will be some requirement to attend board meetings and other ad-hoc meetings in Central London, this is a role to be worked predominantly from home.
Flexibility: 2 - 3 days per week with the potential for this to increase over time.
Location: Remote with occasional meetings in Central London
Salary: Commensurate with experience