Part-time Lead Generation Researcher
Lead Generation, SME, Research, Home-based
Our client is looking for a Lead Generation Researcher to be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Account Management Team.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with strong research skills and a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the firm's B2B services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market of SME's and high growth businesses.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospect organisations.
• Identify key buying influencers and decision makers within these prospect organisations to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the Commercial Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM system (Salesforce platform) ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge:
• A solid understanding of the SME, start-up and high growth business space
• Strong online research skills (Linkedin specifically)
• Commercially related Degree (eg Business, Communications, HR, Marketing etc)
• Broad understanding of commercial business functions (eg Finance, HR, Marketing, Legal)
• Experience of working in the HR and/or Talent Acquisition industry preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and KPIs
• A proven track record of strong client relationship management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
Flexibility: Initially 16 hours a week home-based working – can be spread across week
Salary: Freelance £20 hourly rate
Location: Candidates will live in London or the Home Counties