Office Manager, Part time 3 days per week
Greengage is an independent environmental and sustainability consultancy based in London, with offices in Manchester and Bristol, working across the UK.
We work with our clients to help deliver climate resilient places that benefit both humans and nature. We are passionate about making a difference, changing people’s lives for the better and improving the world we live in.
The Greengage team includes specialists in sustainability, energy and carbon management, environmental impact assessment (EIA), health and wellbeing and social value, arboriculture, biodiversity and green infrastructure/urban greening.
We have been established for over 15 years and we work with a wide range of clients and projects and are involved in key regeneration and strategic projects across the UK both at a Corporate and project level.
We are a growing team and are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Office Manager.
The role will require you to undertake the following:
- General Office Admin
- Attending/organising internal and external meetings to take minutes, coordinate internal diaries and book meeting rooms, refreshments/lunch etc.
- Ensuring Company Documents are up-to-date.
- Being first point of contact between internal team and external IT consultant
- Being first point of contact between internal team and phone provider
- Co-ordinating on recruitment drives (contacting potential new staff, arranging interviews, dealing with recruitment agencies, posting adverts on job sites)
- Coordinating and managing the setting up of new members of Staff (liaising with IT to ensure laptop and email is set up, ensuring they have signed their contract, creating their HR profile and organising induction meetings).
- Answering and distributing phone calls
- Monitoring general company email address and distributing emails accordingly
- Booking of training courses, couriers, external printing
- Booking of travel and accommodation for Greengage team
- Monitoring and distributing post. Assisting the finance manager with invoices and cheques.
- Arranging and managing all required office annual servicing (boiler service, shutter service, air con service, PAT testing etc)
There are likely to also be opportunities to help support the marketing and finance team with tasks including:
- Managing the production of project sheets/case studies
- Ensuring the Client Relationship Management system is kept up-to-date
- Assisting with company events
- Working with our finance team to manage: Supplier payments, setting up jobs on project management software, creating invoices and interface with project managers on sending out invoices, react to initial queries for suppliers / creditors and process expenses and credit card payment.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.
Apply for Office Manager, Part time 3 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly