In-house Legal Counsel - Part time 20 hours per week, with some homeworking
Our client is a fast growing insurance challenger brand who are now seeking their first in-house legal counsel to bring the legal function internal.
The role will include traditional legal responsibilities such as:
- Commercial contracts
- MSA agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- SAAS contracts
In addition, you will:
- Review organisational governance
- Make recommendations on internal processes
- Add value with your insights and advice on best practice
- Partner with commercial leaders to ensure they have sound legal advice
The client envisages that 20 hours per week is most likely the right amount of time required for the role - remote working is completely fine with one day per week in the office to build relationships and learn about the organisation.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.
Apply for In-house Legal Counsel - Part time 20 hours per week, with some homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly