Part Time Customer Service Representative
Part Time Live Chat Agent (PA) / Customer Service Representative - Multiple opportunities available.
Do you have amazing written communication and customer service skills? If yes and you love helping people, then come and join the happiest office in the land, working as part of our thriving business voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK!
Moneypenny started life as a telephone answering service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office. Today, we're proud to call ourselves the world's leading outsourced communications provider.
We recruit only the best people, who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of customer service.
We appreciate and recognise the hard work of our teams and offer attractive benefits including an on-site pub and gym, in addition to a flexible benefits scheme to suit you.
As a result of the hard work of our employees and recognising their efforts, we have a fast-growing business that is creating new opportunities all the time, with welcoming, spacious, and eco-friendly state-of-the-art working and communal spaces including a treehouse!
The Role - Live Chat Agent (PA) / Customer Service Representative
We look after the live chat function on the websites of businesses of all sizes, from sole traders to multinational corporations, which is why we're always on the lookout for awesome Live Chat PA's to wow our clients and their customers. Your duties will include:
* Promptly and efficiently responding to all Live Chat messages and relaying important information to clients
* Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients and their customers
* Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a Live Chat message
* Entering information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
Our Requirements - Live Chat Agent (PA) / Customer Service Representative
* Proven experience delivering high levels of customer service
* Excellent written communication skills
* Accurate and timely data entry skills
You'll be working in an ??ber friendly environment in our offices in Wrexham (North Wales), and as a Live Chat Agent (PA), you'll receive:
* Comprehensive training to enable you to flourish
* Long-term progression across the business
* Permanent contract
* 26 days holiday pro rata
* Subsidised meals
* Free onsite gym access
* Mental health support (Employee Assistant Program)
* Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix to suit you and your lifestyle including life insurance, pension top-ups, health and dental care and small personal loans
* A pay rate of ??9.13 per hour
* And did we mention our epic parties? We know how to celebrate in style
You'll be working 2 or 3 shifts per week 11:30am to 8pm, and every Saturday 11:30am to 8pm.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this job site, you will automatically be redirected to the Moneypenny careers website, where you will be required to provide simply a few details to express your interest in the role