Artwork Coordinator (12 Month FTC), Open to flexible working
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
We’ve embarked on our search for a new Art Coordinator to join us on a 12- Month FTC.
The Artwork Coordinator is accountable for leading and managing Artwork changes to meet business requirements while meeting compliance and quality standards. Project manage end to end artwork process beginning with project ideation and ending with release of print ready materials, operating in accordance with industry regulations, GSK CH compliance requirements and SOPs, and achievement of the businesses’ commercial goals.
Details (Your Responsibilities):
Artwork Change management:
- Manage and deliver artwork for new product launches or updates to existing artwork. Specific tasks include:
- Create project plan and timelines, track status, baselines and due dates
- Identifies possible constraints, escalating where appropriate and rolling up into KPIs as requested.
- Manage / coordinate the resolution of technical queries to meet project milestones
- Attend project meetings
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team, site and Artwork Studio
- Knowledge of printing techniques and pre-press requirements (timing, materials), and the effects of these steps on the overall process.
- Ensure key stakeholders are notified in the allotted time frame of artwork changes and that associated key activities are complete. Specific tasks include:
- Issue project documentation
- Coordinate approval of artwork/labeling, and ensure process compliance to deliver on-time and accurate artwork/labeling
- Deliver or coordinate delivery of artwork to various stakeholders
- Support mock-up requirements
- Coordinate all artwork creation and approval
- Be responsible for maintaining brand guidelines and partners business commitments
- Manage and coordinate the business requirements for new product launches or updates to existing artwork
- Responsible for continuous improvement and sharing best practices.
- Other projects as identified
- Adhere to and implement all SOPs and Work Instructions, company policies, and procedures
- Experience in project management
- Broad experience in Artwork Production – Print / Packaging Technology
- 1-2 years previous relevant work experience, ideally in a consumer-packaged goods environment, supply planning, logistic, manufacturing, marketing or regulatory environment.
- Proficient project Management skills and preferably IE training
- Good understating of E2E artwork supply chain
- Supply chain understanding, processes, and ways of working.
- Degree level analytical and problem solving and planning skills.
- Customer-Facing skills
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication.
- Ability to follow processes
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 8th December 2021
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.