HCP Engagement Manager, Open to flexible working
To develop the HCP omni-channel engagement strategy and execute the initiatives and track the performance across the key brands / TAs in CEP Global Marketing.
To continuously review and evolve the HCP engagement strategy in responding the fast-changing pharmaceutical / healthcare industry and provide futuristic view on the HCP environment
- Own the end-to-end HCP engagement strategy and support the execution across the TAs
- Partner with global marketing team to identify the conversion insights and actions based on the performance dashboard available
- Become the subject matter experts in HCP engagement, enable the TAs to build the holistic brand strategy and execution plans leveraging data and latest technologies
- Provide insights to TA teams for the development of futuristic and HCP content for existing and emerging engagement channels
- Unlock the potential opportunities and mitigate risks by identifying synergies and pain points respectively across TAs
- Envisage the success looks like for futuristic and proactive HCP engagement by continuously pushing the boundaries, with respect to market archetype, cultural background and regulations
- Continuously drive and develop the right metrics to measure the performance of HCP engagement and influence the relevant stakeholders and drive success in markets
- Strong partnership with other key supporting functions, e.g. legal and compliance to ensure the risks are analysed and developed the mitigation strategies
- Share best practice and bring outside in from pharmaceutical or other relevant industries, e.g., B2B2C business about the customer engagement trend and competitive intelligence
- Support Digital Marketing and Program Management Lead with special projects as required
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Expert Marketing / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare
- MBA preferred (not a must)
- Marketing (Experiences in B2B2C engagement with highly educated users e.g. HCP in highly regulated environment will be an advantage)
The job holder needs to have innovative and ready-to-challenge the status quo mindsets in order to push the boundaries within the industry regulations:
To achieve this, the job holder needs to have:
- Strong experience in global marketing and customer engagement
- Self driven and always ready to challenge the status quo and have the “Why-not?” mindset
- Courage to think big with futuristic / disruptive thinking in pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
- Be innovative in problem solving and identifying solutions
- Highly resilient in ambiguious environment and agile to decompose sophisticated issues via simplification
- Evidence based and data driven mindset with passion to master data and technology
- Great at stakeholder management by identifying the right stakeholders and comfortable to influence without authority
- Excellent in communication skills both in written and oral
- High cultural agility and able to work with different stakeholders from different timezone and background
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in execution and leadership
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.