Organizational Effectiveness Business Partner, Open to flexible working
The Global Organisational Effectiveness (OE) team works to influence where Diageo allocates its people resources and how we structure our teams to ensure maximum impact. We set global organisational standards, lead the annual HR planning process and partner with our market and functional leadership teams to develop their organisational plans.
This OE Manager role will report to the Global OE Director. This role will need to build relationships (virtually and in-person) across the HR community and with key contacts across our functions and Markets. Building OE capabilities is a core component of this role so being able engage at all levels of the organisation to enable learning is important. Being able to guide and challenge the thinking of senior leaders across the business is also key – must be confident within these interactions.
You will be required to:
- Partner with the Markets and Functions in the implementation of their OE plans; ensure that the OE measures are being realised, advise on corrective action if off track and advise on OE questions as they emerge
- Work with, and challenge, functional leadership teams to shape the future of their functional operating models, define new ways of working etc.
- Lead analysis and modelling to inform future OE decisions, targets and KPIs. Drawing on internal and external benchmarks to identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Build capability across Diageo - lead the refinement and embedding of OE frameworks and tools
What we're looking for:
- HR and organisational planning and change management experience a clear bonus but not a necessity. Key is to bring a skillset that can be applied to this area: project management experience, strong analytical skills (ability to leverage data, draw out insights and model alternative outcomes)
- Strong influencing skills and the capability to build relationships. Confidence and experience engaging with senior leaders in a corporate context
- Strong analytical skills - ability to use data and metrics to inform judgement and decisions that leads to performance outcomes. Confidence in use of Excel to manipulate data
- Change and project management skills supported by the ability to orchestrate outcomes through others
It won’t be easy; you will be challenged, tested and stretched but this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level within a highly respected and ground breaking organisation who produce some of the world’s best loved brands!