Conference Producer, Freelance, part time
Conference Producer, part time, 3 month contract
Do you have 5 years’ solid conference research/programming experience ?
You will have a lot of autonomy in this role as you will be the primary person responsible for researching the market and identifying new topics and speakers. The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident enough to construct detailed programmes ranging from 50 -100 senior level speakers and multi-streamed sessions.
Key requirements include:
- 2.1 or above degree
- Minimum 5 years’ conference experience in marketing/technology related fields
- Excellent analytical research skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- Business acumen
- Confidence in dealing with industry leaders and maintaining good and frequent contact leading up to the event
- Experience of growing annual events
- Working closely with marketing to maximise delegate revenue
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office and high computer proficiency
- Excellent proofreading skills and an eye for detail
- Good relationship management skills and a team player
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role via the application method below including an indication of your hourly rate.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Conference Producer, Freelance, part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly