HR Business Partner, Open to flexibility
6 days left
- Contract Type
HR Business Partner - (Full time and flexible working considered)
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
Transactional Advisory is one of the largest parts of our firm dealing with a wide range of advisory services from diligence, corporate finance, forensics and restructuring. It has over 500 people, most of whom are based in London. The nature of the work tends to be short notice, for highly demanding clients, in key stages of corporate life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with key stakeholders in the Transactional Advisory business unit, ensuring the people agenda is forefront of mind
- Implementing the local and national people strategy, focusing on talent management, workforce planning, succession planning, engagement, performance and reward processes
- Leading and supporting people through change programmes that enable the business unit to be future fit e.g. Cultural Development, and Diversity & Inclusion
- Championing and implementing national projects as required, e.g. People Manager project and Agile Working
- Partnering with the Centres of Expertise teams in People Experience to shape and influence overall priorities and specific interventions and ensure TA interests are considered
- Dealing with ad hoc people and team requirements and providing best fit, pragmatic solutions
Who we're looking for:
- minimum 2 years as business partner within a matrix organisation
- experience of delivering change projects
- can build relationships and influence leaders to bring about change
- can quickly adapt to a professional services environment
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.