Senior People Adviser, Open to flexibility
6 days left
- Contract Type
Senior People Adviser - (Full time and flexible working considered)
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
Transactional Advisory is one of the largest parts of our firm dealing with a wide range of advisory services from diligence, corporate finance, forensics and restructuring. It has over 500 people, most of whom are based in London. The nature of the work tends to be short notice, for highly demanding clients, in key stages of corporate life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising and supporting People Managers in the Transactional Advisory business unit in delivering on full range of people management situations from managing talent and development to dealing with misconduct, poor performance or absence
- Coaching people managers on how to reach fair informal and formal resolutions when dealing with capability, disciplinary and absence management issues in line with the firm's policies and the legal framework
- Be the custodian of data, using it to provide insight for BP/SBP and the business
- Support business partner in delivery of projects e.g. People Manager project and Agile working
- Collaborate with the Centre of Expertise teams in People Experience to deliver the best ideas and possible solutions for People Managers
Who we're looking for:
- CIPD Qualified/Part Qualified
- Technical experience in ER, Performance Management, training and coaching, process reviews, culture change, and on-boarding
- Keen eye for detail, and demonstrable ability to use data to drive insight
- Track record of building strong advisory relationships within a business
- Ability to quickly adapt to a professional services environment and a commercially focused business unit
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.