Senior Research Manager - Some homeworking available
This is an opportunity to work with a small, award-winning, ambitious and fast-growing insight company utilising the latest innovative digital research toolkit and advanced research methods to help research and strategy teams make confident decisions and help their businesses grow.
This is a newly created role to support the Research Director to build a team of Research Associates. The role involves working closely with clients and becoming a trusted consultant who understands their issues. Accordingly, there are opportunities to spot where clients need additional work to dig more deeply, or may need assistance on other workstreams. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and able to spot these types of opportunities.
- 5+ years of Research experience
- An organised self-starter, with a can-do approach
- Mixed-method experience, but with a slight bias towards quantitative research
- Comfortable in delivering end-to-end research projects – including client meetings, proposal writing, research design, analysis and reporting
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills – acting as the day-to-day contact on client projects, and comfortable in managing and clearly translating requirements to the relevant business teams (technical, operations, finance, and freelancers, where appropriate)
- Relationship-building and team management – responsible for line management of a Research Executive, with potential for this team to grow.
- Knowledge and experience in using online qualitative research techniques
- Experience in diversity and inclusion research
Flexibility: Full time with 1-2 days per week in the office
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000