Account Manager- open to flexible working and some homeworking
Job title: Account Manager
Reports to: UK Head of Sales
Based at: Old Street, London (3 days min) + work from home
Salary: £34k - £37k + bonus
Contract: Full time. Permanent
We are re-wrap.
Established in 2002, re-wrap is an exciting social enterprise with a UK team vertically supported by offices and creation units in South India. We partner with customers across the globe to create high quality reusable organic cotton seed to shop textile bags and accessory products that have only the most positive impact on people and the environment.
The Account Manager’s role is to own the relationship with key clients to grow the business in line with budget and strategic targets, ensuring we can continue to support the sustainable livelihoods for our cotton farmers and artisans in India.
- Lead the relationship with key clients. Rapidly establish strong relationships with out-bound clients and manage accounts to maximise growth and profit opportunities, pushing to exceed budgets whilst maintaining a personal approach.
- Work with the Head of Sales to actively pursue growth with additional strategic customers, including inbound.
- Liaise with our India team to ensure orders move through all stages from development to production to plan and meet high quality expectations.
- Work closely with the India team and the UK Head of Operations & Finance to plan, forecast and schedule orders, ensuring delivery is in line with client requirements.
- Negotiate cost and selling prices in line with Budget targets.
- Input and track orders through ERP system, ensuring detail input is accurate and kept up to date.
- Manage travel, samples and sample freight costs in line with budgets and help identify opportunities to improve values and generate cost savings throughout the development process.
- Identify, evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new product development in line with re-wrap strategy.
- Organise and attend customer meetings as and when required.
- Overseas travel as and when required.
- Act as a re-wrap ambassador at all times.
For full details, please see the attached job description and apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements for the role.
We are mission led.
As a social enterprise we are passionate about business as a force for good. We live our values:
- Recycle. Recycle as much as possible to minimise waste
- Reclaim. Helping people reclaim traditional skills to build an independent future
- Reinvent. We are reinventing the lives of farmers and artisans in India
re-wrap will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary in 2022 and is planning exciting expansion. We are a longstanding supporter of farmers in the transition to organic cotton and in empowering women in rural India. Purpose over profit is very much in our DNA.
The UK team manages an international and prestigious list of clients that include LUSH, Planet Organic, Daunt Books and Barnes and Noble (USA).
Our women’s co-operatives are based in South India. We are proud of the positive and empowering impact we are having on their lives. We are also supporting over 3000 tribal cotton farmers in their conversion to organic cotton and by helping them to plan future crops and pre-order cotton.
re-wrap offers clients a 100% GOTS certified seed-to-shop supply chain and World Fair Trade Organisation certification. Always striving to do better, this year we’ve also filed for B Corp certification.