Payroll Manager (part-time)
4 days left
- Contract Type
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A PAYROLL MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR FLEXIBLE TEAM.
- They are very proud of their flexible working ethos - and their regular office hours are 9.30am - 2.30pm.
- They are looking for someone to work 25 hours/week (and are flexible about when these 5 hours are worked each day).
- Salary up to £30k FTE (plus company bonus).
- Experience using Sage, and also understanding of auto-enrolment and portfolio / bureau payroll is desirable.
More detailed job description, from our client:
PAYROLL MANAGER (Part-Time)
The primary focus of this role is to manage a team handling a portfolio of payrolls on behalf of our private clients including dealing with HMRC and answering all administrative queries both externally and internally.
Main duties will include:
- Managing the effective running of payroll for all our payroll clients.
- Technical support for our team on payroll queries, salary calculations and answering payroll client queries.
- Setting up PAYE scheme and file PAYE returns electronically.
- Understanding pension auto-enrolment and NEST schemes.
- Calculating correct tax and National Insurance payments.
- Overseeing the supply of accurate payslips each month/ week to each of our Clients.
- Providing accurate quarterly statements (P32s) to each of our Clients setting out the tax and National Insurance payments to be made by the Client to HMRC, specifying the period of payment, account details and HMRC reference number.
- Provide P45’s
- Calculate any holiday pay owing
- Produce P60 to be sent to each of our Clients at the end of the tax year.
- Calculate weekly or monthly salary calculations, either net or gross, and keep all necessary records.
- Calculate holiday pay for part time, shift workers etc.
- Calculate any Statutory Maternity Pay and reclaim this from HMRC on the relevant Client’s behalf as instructed by us.
- Calculate any Client’s P11D form, if necessary, as instructed by us acting on the instructions of the relevant Client.
Apply for Payroll Manager (part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly