Operations Manager, flexible hours
Opportunity to join a small, growing investment boutique in a wide-ranging role covering operational aspects of the business.
We manage two funds focused on equities and fixed income. We are currently a small team with two portfolio managers and a compliance officer, but are looking to expand with further recruits in operations (this role), business development and research.
The operations manager role is expected to include the following tasks:
- Reconciling trade confirms and ensuring trades match and settle correctly
- Acting as main point of contact for operational issues related to our fund administrator and depositary
- Ensuring SSIs and other broker details are kept up to date
- Reconciling fund NAVs prepared by the administrator
- Acting as main point of contact with outsourced bookkeepers and payroll including providing them with necessary documents to produce management accounts
- Liaising with auditors in preparation of annual accounts
- Supporting the compliance officer in their role
- Maintaining and updating compliance policies in conjunction with the compliance officer and our outsourced compliance consultants
- Assisting in compilation of risk monitoring reports required under UCITS
General operations / office management
- Managing our outsourced service providers
- Dealing with other day-to-day operational requirements
We are open to discussion with candidates as to the hours required for the role. We expect the role to require 4-5 days per week but we are willing to be flexible on hours and to offer opportunities to work from home.
- Some experience of working in an investment management / trading environment - particularly in a middle office or compliance role - is desirable but not essential
- Accounting qualifications also desirable but not essential
- As the role is broad, it is important that the candidate is willing to get involved in multiple parts of the business, be well organised and have good attention to detail
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, please apply below and upload your CV along with a covering letter of your skills and experience to be a success in this role.
More searches like this
- Finance £50,000 - £60,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Bookkeeping £50,000 - £60,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Admin £50,000 - £60,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Office Manager £50,000 - £60,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Investment £50,000 - £60,000 part time jobs in London (Central)