Become a part-time nanny
Are you looking to restore some balance to your life so you can have more time for the things you love to do? This exciting part-time role (usually in the afternoons), could provide the balance that you are looking for.
Koru Kids is looking for people with valuable life experience to support busy, working parents to raise happy, curious, and confident kids. The role would be to provide part-time childcare for a local family on regular days. You would work from the family's home, help out with the school run, prepare snacks and just have lots of fun.
What you’ll be doing in your part-time flexible role:
- After-school pickups
- Doing fun activities together, like board games, arts and crafts, or baking (if you have a special skill or passion – we usually find children love to learn this too)
- Preparing snacks and easy meals
- Keeping the kids busy with time in the home, garden, park or playground
Flexibility isn’t the only benefit:
- Most childcare roles are for 9-20 hours a week on a flexible schedule
- No previous experience required and easy application process
- Koru Kids will make sure everything is above board. We take care of childcare training, contracts, sick pay, holiday pay and most importantly make sure you’re paid correctly and on time
- You’ll get paid from £10-12 per hour depending on childcare experience
- You’ll get a pay rise after 6 and 12 months
If you would like to find out more please click the "Apply" button below