Qualitative (Senior) Associate Director, Home working 4 days per week
7 days left
- Contract Type
As a senior member of the team, reporting into the Director of Research & Insights, you will take a lead role in achieving the growth plans of this market insights business. The (Senior) Associate Director is responsible for client service, project planning, resourcing, account management, business development, team development and disseminating knowledge throughout the research team and wider business.
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for the development and management of qualitative research and innovation provision across the business.
- Staying up to date on the latest market research industry trends and maintain/grow expertise in current qualitative methodologies to share with senior management and wider team.
- Working with the senior management team to create and deliver the qualitative research strategy.
- To deliver the growth targets required by the research team and wider business to hit annual financial targets.
- Responsible for growing and personal brand through thought leadership and networking.
- Ensure the internal platform is fit for qualitative research needs via review and proactive feedback to strengthen the business proposition.
- Overall responsibility for the completion and reporting of qualitative or mixed method studies conducted within the business.
- Responsible for managing staff including appraisal, discipline, training and career development.
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong work ethic and ambition
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Proactive nature
- Strategic Thinker
- Experience with different qualitative software platforms
- Well versed in a variety of qualitative methodologies
- Some quant experience is preferred
Flexibility: Full time with 4 days remote working, 1 day office based
Location: London / remote
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000