Finance Manager - Part time 1.5 days per week, hybrid working
We are working with our client in the Charity sector to recruit a Finance Manager to oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the organisation.
This role will report directly into the COO and key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of accounts.
- Preparation for the annual audit.
- Overseeing the outsourced payroll provider.
- Ensuring that the accounting system (QuickBooks) is kept updated and accurate.
- Control of payments and grants being issued.
- Responding to ad hoc queries (e.g. tax queries around staff benefits)
- Coaching and mentoring of Senior Finance Officer.
- You are a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with several years PQE.
- Experience of charity accounting would be a distinct advantage.
- You have experience of coaching and mentoring.
This is a truly flexible role within an interesting and unique not-for-profit organisation which could also suit an individual who is looking for a permanent, part-time role to run alongside other part-time or consulting roles.
Flexibility: 1.5 days per week, mainly remote with occasional requirement to be in the office.
Location: West London
Salary: £60,000 FTE