Finance Director - Full-time, hybrid and flexible working - 12 month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and worthwhile organisation as Finance Director where you will be using your skills and experience to make a tangible difference to people’s lives as part of a values driven, inclusive and collaborative team.
Our client, within the housing sector has been recognised as an excellent employer through several prestigious awards, ranking in the top ten of the Great Place to Work list twice over the past five hear and achieving Investors in People Platinum status twice.
Managing a small finance team and reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be a lead on all financial matters including:
- Managing the financial and resourcing aspects of new business opportunities.
- Using data intelligently to drive better business performance.
- Production of budgets and business plans.
- Monitoring financial performance including budgets, expenditure and measuring value for money.
- You are a qualified accountant who can operation strategically as well as operationally.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at communicating financial information to a diverse and non-financial audience.
- You are excited about the opportunity, not only to work within a collaborative and inclusive team, but also to make a tangible difference to peoples’ lives.
Flexibility: Full time, hybrid working with other flexible working options considered.
Location: West London