Net Revenue Management Frameworks Manager, Open to flexible working
For Diageo to achieve its ambitious growth and profitability agenda across the world, markets need to transform the way they develop, plan and implement their commercial plans. There is a particular focus required on customer planning, customer performance management and revenue management to increase our current performance by delivering a sustainable balance in growth of volume and price / mix that will drive sustainable value for Diageo, our customers and their customers.
The NRM Manager will:
- Drive the adoption of NRM tools and standard methodologies across the markets through NRM sprints and capability building within the home regional and globally and challenging the current processes to set the standard on NRM practice.
- Market Engagement: Build positive relationships with NRM Leads/General Managers/Sales Directors/Finance Directors/Marketing Directors to align the organisation to embed NRM
- Mentor others on the NRM opportunity and their role in it and in particular acting like an owner in demonstrating shared accountability for implementation.
- Be the catalyst for change: champion the opportunities available from exploiting NRM strategies and tactics to grow revenue and profitability working in a collaborative and cross functional manner
- Partner with Global teams to share standard methodologies and ensure development of capability plans and tools are fit for purpose and continually improve
This is a Global role with broad geographical diversity, and It will require up to 50% travel
We would love to work with you if you have:
- Experience in NRM/RGM, Strategic Pricing, Promo Optimization, Mix Management and Trade Investments
- Category development or Commercial experience
- Commercial Finance skill with proven high interactions with commercial team
- Experience leading a team with strong relationship building abilities