Bookkeeper, Part-time 2 days per week.
Looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our small family property business in South West London.
Part-time, office-based. Working alongside accounts manager dealing with tenanted rents.
Responsibilities will include:
- The payment of all invoices by BACS and the banking/transfer of all receipts
- Analysis of these transactions to the cashbooks and month end bank reconciliations
- Subcontractor verifications and payments less CIS tax deductions
- Payment of salaries and monthly payments of tax/NI
- Annual payment of corporation tax and preparation and payment of Class 1A NICs
- Petty Cash Analysis
- Preparation of annual buildings insurance spreadsheet and application for payment of insurance to all lessees
- Analysis of Ground Rent (collected by managing agents) for financial year end audit
- Preparation of debtors list and occasional debt chasing
- Preparation of annual spreadsheets and analysis of property expenses, rents, sundry expenses and overheads reconciled to cashbook for audit
Experience: extensive bookkeeping experience.
Experience in the following is also helpful but not required:
Mac-based programs including:
- Microsoft Office
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Decorus for Sage – property management software
- KashFlow Payroll
- Thursday and Friday with additional hours initially needed Monday to Friday for a handover period.
Application deadline: Applications are being reviewed before the closing date. We strongly advise you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Expected start date: ASAP
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV via the application method below.
Apply for Bookkeeper, Part-time 2 days per week.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly