Brand Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing - Part time 3 days per week, hybrid working
We are working with our client – a well-known, established food brand – to recruit an experienced Brand / Product Marketing Manager with food / FMCG experience.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading a small marketing team to drive profitable brand growth utilising the full marketing mix. By developing and implementing the marketing strategy across all touchpoints, you will deliver clear direction to the business, over short, medium and long-term horizons. Within this role you will lead all aspects of the brand including portfolio management, pricing, promotion, NPD and packaging development in line with business objectives. By developing and delivering a sustainable consumer-focused and commercial framework you will be contributing to current and future growth.
- You have experience of working in FMCG brand/product marketing at senior level.
- You are educated to degree level, ideally with a marketing qualification.
- You have strong commercial acumen and the ability to lead a cross-functional team in order to deliver results.
- Experience of analysing market data sources (e.g. IRI/Nielsen/Kantar) to construct compelling category arguments would be an advantage.
- You are a strategic thinking who is also happy in a hands-on role.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and are comfortable setting direction despite some ambiguity.
This is a genuinely flexible opportunity for an experienced marketeer to work on an established and well-loved brand.
Flexibility: 3 days per week with 2 days per week in office
Location: North Yorkshire / Remote
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 FTE