Respiratory Portfolio & Advocacy Senior Brand Manager - 12 months FTC, Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
We have a fixed term contract vacancy for a leadership opportunity in the UK Pharma Respiratory Marketing team for a passionate and driven individual. You will be responsible for the delivery of the external meetings (HCPE) plan across the Ellipta Portfolio in the UK to drive advocacy and usage across the portfolio. This remit includes strategic direction and content development for locally led external meetings as well as for the nationally led webinar program. Responsibility also includes Above Brand Portfolio activities and ownership of associated brand materials.
In this role you will report to the Respiratory Marketing Director and you will lead a team of four product managers.
In the UK the HCPE programme is the single biggest area of marketing spend in 2021, this role is critical to ensuring the success of HCPE and driving optimal ROI from the investment.
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
In this role you will
HCPE Lead for the 2022 strategy, plan & execution
- Create an aligned HCPE strategy across both field and digital channels
- Lead the implementation of the HCPE plan in line with Anoro and Trelegy brand strategy to drive optimum ROI from the UK HCPE programme and to support the sales expectation and financial objectives across the UK
- Manage a team of four product managers
- Collaborate effectively with UK team (marketing, field force, medical) to ensure an aligned plan
- Develop communications and stakeholder plan for effective implementation of the HCPE 2022 plan within the UK field force
- Responsible for code compliance of HCPE marketing content in high risk area
- Lead the delivery of the content across all channels for the HCPE programme tactics
- Manage the relationship and project management with agency to ensure on time delivery of agreed plan
- Effectively project manage the HCPE programme plan development and implementation
- Marketing lead for the Regional Meetings including working with SBMs on slide development and marketing lead in meetings project team
- Responsible for engaging global team to align on plan and delivery of tactics in line with MOC to LOC model
Lead the review of HCPE programme performance and channel effectiveness
- Lead the development of the HCPE programme KPIs and CSFs across UK field force and digital marketing eco-system tactics
- Set up performance boards for HCPE focusing on key lead and lag measures that drive performance
- Develop & review multi-channel KPIs to measure the success of any content / materials / programmes developed and use this data to continually improve offerings and performance
- Regularly review plan progress and develop and implement systems and processes that drive excellence in execution through tiered accountability, KPIs, visual metrics, regular performance reviews and effective escalation and resolution of issues
Ownership of Ellipta Portfolio material
- Own and monitor effectiveness and compliance of above brand material we currently have in market
- Opportunity to explore Above Brand content strategy for 2022
Closing Date for Applications: 30th January 2022 (COB)
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Qualifications & Skills:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- ABPI accreditation/training
- Minimum 18 months’ to 2 years’ experience in a leadership or management role
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a brand manager position within pharma
- Experience with Project Management and ownership
- Strong understanding of the NHS and customer groups
- Good understanding of speaker-based activities, advocacy and development
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer. This special purpose – along with our goal of being one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies – helps us attract some of the best and brightest minds in the world.
We take pride in providing access to all and continually focus on our opportunity and obligation to do more to improve inclusion and diversity: for our people inside GSK; in the way we do business; and in the communities where we operate.
We want our company to be a place where diversity of people and thought is valued everywhere and where we’re all able to be ourselves and feel a sense of belonging. An inclusive organization where we all feel valued, engaged and supported, knowing that our work makes an important contribution to our mission. Reinforced by our clear values and expectations, it is part of our DNA. Together we achieve extraordinary things for our patients and consumers, who rely on us each and every day.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.